lunedì 14 marzo 2011

Expiry date: 24th March 2010

45°28'N  009°12'E


- 10 days. The countdown has begun. tic tac tic tac tic tac.
Flight? Booked. House? Rent. Luggages? so so..Do you really expect a woman to pack her life in only 10 miserable days?? By the way I've just locked the first one that I easily named "the Bags&heels&bikinis Luggage", that's to say the first 3 Commandments of a one-way trip to a seaside place. It costed me a whole day to push all the stuff in, but I won at the end. Even if it looks like a bomb ready to go off.
Anyway, apart from that silly things, 10 days remain. It's time to muse. Time to meditate about the Big Departure, the life there... Me and you. We've been ready to leave since september 2010...when all seemed to be a joke, a kind of bonus-travel or a ride on a merry-go-round.
Then time went by and many things changed; part-time jobs, a course and new friends for me...and your project seemed to be carried out with occasional trips to Doha...without Big Ds..
Every toast was an occasion to bet with friends on the day we would have left...and we laughed on it!
So here we are at the end; you'll leave in 2 days, I'll leave in 10. Let bygones be bygones.
I love my life in Milan..I have all that I want. I wish I could stop the time right here, right now. Because all is perfect. I want my perfection back when I'll return (and a new job of course. Money is money).
So, ten days to spend like a true "milanese", rushing here and there, doing healthy shopping, having drinks with friends, saturday night out, sunday with family, monday gym. Chatting, talking, watching, hearing, laughing, joking, running, loving, hugging, kissing, smoking, drinking, driving, dancing, buying, mailing, posting, playing... in a word, living.
An eye's smiling, an eye's weeping.


Whatever open-hearth.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento