mercoledì 23 marzo 2011

-1. "Digital CEEF"..Wherever I will be, You with Me!!

45°28'N 009°12'E

Here we are, my last Italian day. Few words because I cry easily today and pictures in that case boss the show...So, Sex&theLunch, an awesome digital surprise, and a video to say good-bye... Do you really want me to get emotional  girls, uh? Love you so much.

Wherever I will be, You with Me!!






In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York
New York New York

One hand in the air for the Big City,
Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty
No place in the world that can compare
Put your lighters in the air, everybody say yeah yeah yeah...


...and let Doha be my Big Apple!


Whatever open-hearth.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento