mercoledì 16 marzo 2011

-7. We're in this together now

45°28'N  009°12'E

It's raining cats and dogs today.. Your flight has just taken off and the anxiety grows hour by hour...it will be my turn next week!!!
I don't feel like writing so much today, but an old song has been coming into mind for weeks; a song buried into memories and suddenly brought to life again.. weird, isn'it? But the old Trent knows perfectly how to handle emotions and state of mind..

"I've become impossible holding on to when everything seemed to matter more
The two of us all used and beaten up watching fate as it flows down the path we have chose
You and me, we're in this together now, none of them can stop us now, we will make it through somehow
You and me, if the world should break in two, until the very end of me, until the very end of you.
[...] The farther I fall I'm beside you, as lost as I get I will find you
The deeper the wound I'm inside you, for ever and ever I am a part of
You and me, we're in this together now, none of them can stop us now,we will make it through somehow
You and me, if the world should break in two, until the very end of me, until the very end of you

You and me, we're in this together now, none of them can stop us now,we will make it through somehow
You and me, even after everything, I'm the Queen and you're the King
Nothing else means anything."

(T. Reznor)


Whatever open-hearth.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento